Kitchen Helper & Server
$15–$16 an hour
8 hour shift, must be available for weekends and evenings
Mot To is looking for a new, full-time cook at our production kitchen.
First, a bit about us:
We are a family owned restaurant, we specialize in Vietnamese food with a modern twist.
The ideal candidate:
You’re a mature and reliable individual with a love and appreciation of great, local, food.
The environment at Mot To
We empower and trust our team to do the right thing and are passionate about great experiences for our customers. Mot To is a family-run business, and our team is very close knit.
The job responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Clean and sanitize food preparation work stations
- Assist in the food preparation process by cutting, chopping, slicing, and washing vegetables, meats, and other ingredients
- Follow all food health and safety requirements
- prepped as needed at all times to meet the business demand
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Remove trash.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Assist with putting away food in walk-ins when deliveries come in.
- Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Prepare foods for cooking or serving.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Move equipment, supplies or food to required locations
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay
- Vacation pay